Fri, Oct 11|
Fish Tales and Bold Women
A curated fly-fishing, storytelling event for bold women - that's you. 3 days, 2 nights in the heart of the Catskills: learn to fly-fish, craft a story, eat award-winning cuisine, experience peak moments in an unforgettable story-telling event.
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2019, 3:00 PM – Oct 13, 2019, 3:00 PM
Antrim Streamside, 408 Debruce Rd, Livingston Manor, NY 12758, USA
About the event
This event is designed by Deb Volberg Pagnotta and Jen Grossman, two bold women and lifelong friends. We have crafted this 2-night, 3-day event to introduce you to the fine arts of flyfishing and storytelling, in the company of extraordinary women like you.
- Stay at the historic Antrim Streamside on the banks of Willowemoc Creek, home of American fly-fishing
- Learn the history and basics of fly-fishing - wake up to wade into the burbling waters of the creek outside your door,assisted by the finest guides in the Catskills
- Attend storytelling workshops designed to help you find your story, craft it, and learn to deliver it. Be personally coached by Deb, a TEDxNCC storyteller
- Participate in a curated, unforgettable storytelling event
- Savor the award-winning cuisine provided by local chefs from the Smoke Joint (approved by Guy Fieri!)
Event cost is $1200. But, Early Birds -- who pay $200 by July 25 -- need pay a total of only $950 (with the $750 balance due by September 10, 2019).